How our templates work:
Customize the Copy
• Open the link emailed to you and pull up the design.
• Select the copy you'd like to edit and locate a text box on the right panel. Click into that text box and change your copy there.
• Repeat that process for the different copy changes you'd like to make.
Change the Colors
Many of our designs offer custom colors in the design by selecting the text / image and locating the "Change Image Color" button highlighted in yellow.
Use the color window to choose your color, or paste a Hex code in the box. To save time you can copy + paste the hex code each time.
Exporting + Printing
• Once you're finished editing, find the left panel and select download.
• Download as a JPG, check the box "Show Bleed"
• Locate the file in your downloads folder on your computer. Upload this JPG file to your printer of choice.
• Great Quality Paper: Moo.com (*Save $20)
• Best Value Price: Vista Print
• Local chain: Fed Ex // Staples // Office Depot Envelopes.com
Texting / Emailing Your Invites
Specific invitations we offer a text / email friendly format. These come with a built-in background, and once you save out your personalized copy you can text guests quickly.