As soon as you finish editing your template it is ready to sent off to a print vendor! • Find the left panel and select download, then as a JPG, and check the box "Show Bleed". • Locate the file in your downloads folder on your computer and upload this JPG file to your printer of choice.
• We recommend getting your invitations printed at Moo.com * They have a great range of paper stock options and the paper feels so good in your hand! *Save 25% with our referral link.
• Another favorite of ours is Stationary HQ If you have multiple pieces in invitation set, they are a great vendor to have everything printed in one place.
• It's much easier to get your invitations printed from an online vendor saving you time cutting and frustration with at-home printers.
• If you already have a printer it is possible to print at home as long as you purchase thicker quality paper stock and we recommend downloading your final designs with the crop marks showing.
A typical paper weight for wedding invitations is 120 lb cardstock. If you're printing at home it may be too thick for your printer, so we recommend going down between 80 lb - 120 lb. weight.
We recommend first sending a Save the Date card to give your guest list a heads up:
• 6 months before for local weddings • 8 months before for destination weddings • Order + mail your invitations 3-5 months before your wedding date
Our templates range from $10 - $16 which is a huge savings compared to paying upwards of $300+ hiring a designer to custom design them.
Yes! Our professionally built templates are so easy to use you'll be sending them off in no time for a fraction of the cost.
The most inexpensive way to create your wedding invitations would be to purchase a template design for $10 where you'll edit it yourself. There are so many beautiful design options to choose from that will fit your wedding theme, and when it's time to print you simply upload the files online to a printer such as Moo.com, VistaPrint, etc. Printing can be as low as $.25 each invitation.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.