How do I get my wedding invitations printed?
Once you finish editing your template it is ready to sent off to a print vendor!
• Find the left panel and select download, then as a JPG, and check the box "Show Bleed".
• Locate the file in your downloads folder on your computer and upload this JPG file to your printer of choice.
Where is the best place to print wedding invitations?
• We recommend getting your invitations printed at Moo.com *
They have a great range of paper stock options and the paper feels so good in your hand!
*Save 25% with our referral link.
• Another favorite of ours is Stationary HQ If you have multiple pieces in invitation set, they are a great vendor to have everything printed in one place.
What is a good paper weight for wedding invitations?
A typical paper weight for wedding invitations is 120 lb cardstock. If you're printing at home it may be too thick for your printer, so we recommend going down between 80 lb - 120 lb. weight.
Can I print my own wedding invitations?
• It's much easier to get your invitations printed from an online vendor saving you time cutting and frustration with at-home printers.
• If you already have a printer it is possible to print at home as long as you purchase thicker quality paper stock and we recommend downloading your final designs with the crop marks showing.
How early should I send my wedding invitations?
We recommend first sending a Save the Date card to give your guest list a heads up:
• 6 months before for local weddings• 8 months before for destination weddings• Order + mail your invitations 3-5 months before your wedding date
What is a reasonable price for wedding invitations?
Our templates range from $10 - $16 which is a huge savings compared to paying upwards of $300+ hiring a designer to custom design them.
Are DIY wedding invitations worth it?
Yes! Our professionally built templates are so easy to use you'll be sending them off in no time for a fraction of the cost.
How can I make an inexpensive wedding invitation?
The most inexpensive way to create your wedding invitations would be to purchase a template design for $10 where you'll edit it yourself.
There are so many beautiful design options to choose from that will fit your wedding theme, and when it's time to print you simply upload the files online to a printer such as Moo.com, VistaPrint, etc. Printing can be as low as $.25 each invitation.
Photo Card Questions
How do I access the photo card templates?
Can I use photos directly from my phone?
Yes! The Picta app makes it super easy to try on different designs with your favorite photos.